Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

[EMULATOR] PIE320 0.1 Pacman Emulator

Only for posting new releases of Dingoo OS based software.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: PIE320 0.1 Pacman Emulator

Postby joyrider on Mon May 25, 2009 7:36 pm

it doesn't work for me either on the dingoo unfortunatly, it doesn't hang, but all i get to hear is static and hissing. while in windows i get to hear almost a perfect pacman tune. (almost because i can't get it / know how to make it sound perfect) but it doesn't work on the dingoo so i stopped messing around with it.

currently i'm upgrading my ubuntu box, to install ubuntu 9.04 and then try out the linux stuff and port some emulators for that (if i'm able too) but i think it shouldn't be too hard at least i hope so don't have much experience porting stuff but i'm willing to learn.

i'll download the sources again later today perhaps and see if i can get it partially working on the dingoo , but don't get your hopes up cause last time it just didn't work out like i expected it would.
joyrider

Postby joyrider on Mon May 25, 2009 9:54 pm

i tried it out again, but this time i used a real sound as a dummy sound, the thing is i can't seem to overwrite the audio buffer returned by AudioData->GetBuf(); on the dingoo whereas it does work in windows. So it's probably not completely the same handled in windows and on the dingoo :( The dingoo kept playing the orginal sound while windows played the overwritten data pointed to by AudioData->GetBuf(); I'm currently out of idea's though :(
joyrider

Postby Link on Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 pm

Got Ms Pac Man to work off a doperoms.com mame rom download.
PAC man worked off my GP2X Mame roms
Thank you!
Classix
Link

Previous

Return to Dingoo OS Releases