Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Mp3 scan on every boot

Firmwares, themes and software hacks go here

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Mp3 scan on every boot

Postby MeneerJansen on Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:19 pm

L[one]R wrote:Actually, new Dingux frontend (DinguXMB) allows you to access both internal and external memory. However the frontend itself is still work-in-progress and some apps (Such as Snex9x) currently aren't working.

I guess DinguXMB is still in a sort of pre-alpha state. I tried to access the built in memory w/ dinuXMB and it simply showed me the files on the external SD card (duh?). None of the applications in XMB work: I can't test the audio player: it says 'no files' if I select a folder w/ MP3's in it. The movie player makes the Dingoo reboot, etc, etc. My best hope is for the developers of Dmenu or Dingux to find a way to mount the internal FAT32 volume.

The native audio player is reasonably nice. But it crashes, the database does not sort entries alphabetically (!). If one chooses "all songs" it displays file names: no ID3-tag based sorting. If you press "next song" in random mode it plays the next song (i.e. not a random song). Etc., etc. I prefer GMU even though it dos not use a database w/ ID3 tags.

Dingoo's native video player on the other hand is brilliant. Zoom modes, TV out, fast forward seeking, resume function and a nice OSD. We Dingo users are very lucky w/ the video player. Audio isn't perfect yet. A resume function and recognition of the internal memory in GMU would make it a perfect multimedia machine for me. :)
MeneerJansen

Re: Mp3 scan on every boot

Postby Haas on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:43 pm

@ meneer jansen
nu ga je compleeeeeeet offtopic ;)
I said in dutch is just derailed the topic....
Haas

Previous

Return to Firmware/Themes/Hacks