Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

**** IMPORTANT ***** Those with Dingoos purchased recently!!

Firmwares, themes and software hacks go here

Moderator: Moderators

Re: **** IMPORTANT ***** Those with Dingoos purchased recently!!

Postby Sombra on Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:09 pm

Hi, I have bricked my Dingoo after only 1 day...crappy. I have tried the recovery tool many times with both HXF files and both dl files and nothing seems to happen. I don't know what lcd driver I have because unfortunately I bricked it before realizing I would have any sort of issues with the custom firmware install.

Question, how long does the flashing process take? I have left it run for approx. 7-10 minutes with no apparent result.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Sombra

Postby Sombra on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:27 pm

Got it working...thank goodness!
Sombra

Postby mr_beetty on Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:19 pm

can you explain how you got it working? someone with a similar problem in the future might like to know :)
mr_beetty

Postby Sombra on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:41 pm

mr_beetty wrote:can you explain how you got it working? someone with a similar problem in the future might like to know :)

I simply followed the guide in the flashing utility rather than any other instructions. There was one thing I wasn't doing and it was only mentioned in the guide that come inside the flashing utility. That was to turn the unit off, hold the "B" button while connecting the USB, after connect hit the burn button. I also had to use the newer LCD driver.
Sombra

Postby trash on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:16 am

Got my dingoo bricked on the first day too. And was a bit lost because i didn't know about the LCD-issue. After some googling I came here and got the right .dl.
So now that I finally registered here I wan't to thank so9 for putting the new .dl up here and save my ass the other day.
trash

Previous

Return to Firmware/Themes/Hacks