Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

I would like to buy a Dingoo BUT...

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

Re: I would like to buy a Dingoo BUT...

Postby dj_yt on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:11 am

There is always a newer, better, cheaper, faster, slicker product coming out soon! :)

If I get 6 months of fun out of the Dingoo, it will be more than worth the £50 I paid for it - same price as a console game!!
dj_yt

Postby Wiredbomb0 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:16 pm

kamiyay wrote:The Dingoo cannot emulate anything that requires an FX chip (Mario Kart, Starfox, Super Mario RPG, etc.)

I think I'm going to cry :cry:
Wiredbomb0

Postby eule on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:20 pm

The Dingoo cannot yet emulate anything that requires an FX chip (Mario Kart, Starfox, Super Mario RPG, etc.)

fixed :lol:
Anonymous said: is a fake.
Tobias said: it seems to run very slow ...so it could be real ...
Eläkeläiset - Humppa rules!
eule

Postby kamiyay on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:27 pm

Ahh yes I should have added that. While we are on that subject, I am wondering why everyone is seemingly sticking to Linux fixing all. Can we not build native dingoo apps? Has anyone ever tried? How can I find any info on this if I wanted to?
kamiyay

Postby emusan on Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:05 am

There are a few apps created for the Dingoo firmware, however most people choose not to do that as you must use either S2DSDK or flatmush's library, so you can't just recompile like you can in Linux. To get started with this look in the Homebrew section, there are a few apps there that aren't for Linux, specifically the C99 Hello World example(or others by flatmush), and the S2DSDK installation guide, they're both good, take your pick.
emusan

Postby baalzebul on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:32 pm

Will it be ever possible to play FX-Chip Snes games? And will it ever be possible that emulators (nes, snes, smd, sms, neogeo, gb/c/a) will work with fullspeed on the dingoo?
That's important because I can't decide if I should buy a wiz or a dingoo.
baalzebul

Postby schanall on Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:35 am

As far as i know the fx relevant code must be rewritten because it is written in assembler for a different prozessor. It can take a while but it is possible.
schanall

Postby Natrox on Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:09 am

schanall wrote:As far as i know the fx relevant code must be rewritten because it is written in assembler for a different prozessor. It can take a while but it is possible.

Certainly going to happen. And I believe it won't be long either, because Dingoo is being on a rapid drive.
Natrox

Postby losa on Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:04 am

I just received my Dingoo a few days ago, and I am already in love with it, lol. I just can't put it down, it is completely addicting. I haven't found any bad problems with it yet,
BUT: the shoulder buttons could be bigger ( L & R ). It is hard to find MiniSD cards in stores ( at least here in Louisiana, USA). I can easily find MicroSD and SD cards. So if I can get an adapter, I'll be fine.
If there is someone intersted it,recommend you the site http://www.ishopvideogame.com/dingoo-a3 ... -1679.html
losa

Postby Haas on Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:43 pm

losa wrote:Another site : I shall not spam!!!/dingoo-a320-d ... -1629.html

Yeah i have noticed that site I hope it gets banned. You could just post it here and leave it with it, but now the change is you get banned and the site gets nowhere.
Haas

Previous

Return to A320 hardware