Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Hatari (Atari ST emulator) v1.0 Port for Dingux

Only for posting new Dingux software releases.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Hatari (Atari ST emulator) v1.0 Port for Dingux

Postby espontaneo on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:52 am

I look forward to it.

I would still keep a one key menu, and one key for virtual keyboard one for mouse mode - that still leaves 5 keys, with an emulator like this you need quick easy access to the extra functions - for mounting disk accessing options etc - say select for menu and start for virtual keyboard. It might be worth have a "keyboard" function for the joystick as well so that games that used keys only for control (there were some) could have keys mapped to dpad. Similar to the Spectrum emulator's - cursor function.

5 mappable Keys will be more than enough for most games - and with quick virtual keyboard access - pretty much everything will be playable to some extent - If you can make it save and load a config for each game then we're laughing.

Once again great work, and depsite my Amiga fanboy nature I reckon you are right to develop this rather than move on to something else - better to have one fully (well mostly) functional emulator done.
espontaneo

Previous

Return to Dingux Releases