Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Gemei's latest Creation the A380 - A widescreen Dingoo

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Gemei's latest Creation the A380 - A widescreen Dingoo

Postby Link on Tue May 05, 2009 4:22 pm

Looking over VolumeRate's site in the MP3/MP4 section there are three different variations of this PMP. One is black & red similar to the blue pictured above. There is also one w/ a 2.4" screen. Lastly there is a dual D-Pad version like the initial Wiz design in Silver/transparent.

Prices vary which makes me think the guts aren't the same.

Still happy w/ my Dingoo. Selling my GP2X with cradle, TV out cable as well. PM me! Sorry for this spam!

Link
Link

Postby Yongary on Tue May 05, 2009 11:05 pm

The "A290" uses some variation of the Sunplus SPMP3050A chipset; I have a similar player that I bought from Geeks.com (the Game-King III). You can find all sorts of players that use the same chipset but have cosmetic differences; Dealextreme has at least 5 or 6 in stock. I mention this because it's very likely that the A380 is a similar situation-a player with the same chipset/firmware and a different form factor for the hardware.
Yongary

Postby eule on Tue May 26, 2009 12:55 pm

look at this pic from the chinese forum:

Also there is this sentence:
Time to market: the United States and 760 + songs the first anniversary of listing. (thank google for that)
Does that make sense to anyone of you? :lol:

edit: It still doesn´t look like a real picture, more like a design study, so i guess, it´s still fine to order an A320.
:geek:
Anonymous said: is a fake.
Tobias said: it seems to run very slow ...so it could be real ...
Eläkeläiset - Humppa rules!
eule

Postby Fennster on Tue May 26, 2009 1:30 pm

don't read into this. the "united states" part is a really bad translation. "mei" in chinese is short for "america." "ge" means song! together, "gemei" is just a phonetic name of a product, but i assume google is trying its best to translate the name -- which in reality has no meaning.

i have no way of interpreting the rest of the information there without seeing the original characters.
Fennster

Postby eule on Tue May 26, 2009 2:07 pm

OK:

型号 A380(4G)
  内存容量 4G
  存储介质 闪存
  电池 内置1600mAH锂电池
  扩展卡 最大支持32GB Mini SD卡
  传输接口 USB 2.0接口
  屏幕尺寸 4.3英寸
  屏幕特性 1600万色 480×272 TFT彩屏
  图片浏览 支持JPG,BMP,GIF,PNG格式图片浏览
  文本阅读 支持
  支持视频格式 支持RMVB,RM,AVI,WMV,FLV,MPEG,DAT,MP4,ASF格式视频格式
  Flash动画 支持
  支持音频格式 mp3,wma,flac,ape
  录音功能 支持
  FM功能 支持
  扬声器 有
  游戏功能 支持模拟PS/3D/GBA/NEO/FC/SFC/GB/GBC/CPS1/CPS2/MD游戏
  附件 耳机,标准USB线,AV线,充电器
  其它性能 支持TTS朗读
  上市时间:歌美760+上市一周年时

PS:个头比丁果的a320大了不好,屏幕也变16比9的了,这屏幕玩模拟器会不会很别扭呢,全屏拉伸会严重变形,不拉伸会更痛苦吧.
主频等核心硬件资料一概没写,不由得怀疑是个换汤不换药的a320....

写在最后:其实a320确实还有很多升级空间,我是指工业设计和硬件规划上,比如外形过薄,手感偏低,无外置电池,不易更换.个端口无保护硅胶,没有外设固定空等扩展位置.键位偏少,特别是以模拟器街机游戏见长的格斗类型,6键配合LR的设计才符合潮流,方向键手感过软,无矢量摇杆,喇叭有劈音.还有很多, 就不意义列举了....
:twisted:
from http://www.a320home.cn/read.php?tid=312
And google really destroys the translation often, for example is the dingoo the "small fruit". :lol:
Anonymous said: is a fake.
Tobias said: it seems to run very slow ...so it could be real ...
Eläkeläiset - Humppa rules!
eule

Postby dude1983 on Tue May 26, 2009 3:02 pm

It needs WiFi! Seriously, it would be awesome to have some sort of internet connection to the handheld. Although it sounds cool, it's just a Dingoo with a widescreen screen & larger memory capacity. That's it. *sigh* I'll stick with my A320.
dude1983

Postby gabrielodi on Tue May 26, 2009 3:19 pm

dude1983 wrote:It needs WiFi! Seriously, it would be awesome to have some sort of internet connection to the handheld. Although it sounds cool, it's just a Dingoo with a widescreen screen & larger memory capacity. That's it. *sigh* I'll stick with my A320.

Larger memory capacity? No, no...
Dingoo A320 accept 32GB mini SD...
I saw a guy on a brazilian forum saying he's using a 32gb minisd...
gabrielodi

Postby mr_beetty on Tue May 26, 2009 5:21 pm

if the a380 will be as big as a PSP, i won't want it...because i have a PSP already ;oP one of the main reasons why i bought the a320 is because it's so small. besides, the screen is perfect for displaying older games (another selling point for me), and since old game roms are so small, the 4gb internal memory should be more than adequate for my needs. the only feature that would spur my interest would be wifi, and we don't even know if it'll have that.

besides, like eule said, the a380 is still just a design. until we see a real photo and confirmation that it is going to be for sale, fret not and enjoy your a320!
mr_beetty

Previous

Return to A320 hardware