Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Frontier: Elite 2 for Dingux 0.1Alpha **UPDATED**

Only for posting new Dingux software releases.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Frontier: Elite 2 for Dingux 0.1Alpha **UPDATED**

Postby eule on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:59 pm

Well, that depends on the dmenu version you have. In 0.2, you have to edit local/dmenu/dmenu.cfg . In 0.3 it´s a bit trickier, you have to edit a .cfg in the themes folder you use (i forgot the name, maybe it is theme.cfg or something like that; i still use 0.2).
Add this to your dmenu.cfg:
MenuItem Frontier
{
Icon = "res/games/frontier.png"
Name = "Frontier"
Executable = "./frontier"
WorkDir = "/usr/local/games/frontier"
}
and edit the Icon and WorkDir according to where the files are stored on your SD. Same goes for Super Methane Brothers ;) and any other app for Dingux. :)
Anonymous said: is a fake.
Tobias said: it seems to run very slow ...so it could be real ...
Eläkeläiset - Humppa rules!
eule

Postby demoncleaner on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:02 pm

I use the latest Toddler release 0.29, so I guess it's 0.3?

It works now, you have to use the menu_game.cfg file inside the themes folder that you use.

Can't get the Methane Bros to work though, did the same, but I ask myself if putting only the methane.dge file in the folder is enough? Shouldn't there be more files? In the terminal it tells me "unable to load (null)".
demoncleaner

Postby remax on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:24 pm

demoncleaner wrote:I use the latest Toddler release 0.29, so I guess it's 0.3?

It works now, you have to use the menu_game.cfg file inside the themes folder that you use.

Can't get the Methane Bros to work though, did the same, but I ask myself if putting only the methane.dge file in the folder is enough? Shouldn't there be more files? In the terminal it tells me "unable to load (null)".

You only need to put this file in the folder, i checked yesterday.

Make sure you use unix-compatable text editor like Notepad++ to edit your cfg file. You may miss EOF caracters...
remax

Postby demoncleaner on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:58 pm

Problem solved, look here --> post10784.html#p10784
demoncleaner

Previous

Return to Dingux Releases