Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

[Alpha] DingooThemeEMU

Firmwares, themes and software hacks go here

Moderator: Moderators

Re: [Alpha] DingooThemeEMU

Postby Atrushan on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:18 am

Hi, new to the scene and forums, but, how do I make a custom theme for the beast?
Atrushan

Re: [Alpha] DingooThemeEMU

Postby Wiredbomb0 on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:29 pm

Atrushan wrote:Hi, new to the scene and forums, but, how do I make a custom theme for the beast?

1) You need to install the Custom Firmware (TD1.03 is the latest). Go here and search for the custom firmware. Install it
2) Once you've upgraded, you need to copy the approriate files/folders [The correct directory escapes my mind, so can someone fill in that blank?] onto a place on your computer (desktop is a good place)
3) Start editing each image to suit the theme you want (if you put the DTEmu in the same folder as the main folder, you can preview the theme without having to copy it across to your dingoo each time)
4) Once you've completed that, just zip it up and share it here!

Good luck!
Wiredbomb0

Previous

Return to Firmware/Themes/Hacks