Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

[Alpha] DingooThemeEMU

Firmwares, themes and software hacks go here

Moderator: Moderators

Re: [Alpha] DingooEMU

Postby SiENcE on Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:27 pm

You should name it DingooThemeEmu not DingooEmu. Because it's not an real Dingoo Emulator, it's only an Theme Emulator for Theme development.

Otherwise their is a name conflict and people might wonder why this Emulator is'nt emulating the whole Dingoo OS.
SiENcE

Postby alekmaul on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:53 pm

I REALLY agree with SiENcE , don't use the name DingooEMU, it's not an emu, it's a DingooThemeSimulator.
I was very surprized to hear about a Dingoo Emu (the JZ cpu is not so easy to emulate ...) and very desapointed to see that it's only an app to customize themes ...
Great Job but it's not an emu ;)
alekmaul

Postby flaviobello on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:13 pm

lol i test it and it's allready updated, for me the name really does not really matter, of course we don't need a dingoo emulator, since dingoo are an emulator :D

gamemaker rules! :D
ImageImage
flaviobello

Postby Wiredbomb0 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:27 pm

Bob wrote:When I make my theme, I change nearly EVERYTHING in the res directory, including the a, b, c, and d folders. Is there any way I can switch between those when using the app? Right now I can only access folder a.

Also, whenever I shut down the DEMU, my whole screen goes black and then fades back in. Is this normal!? lol

I'm working out some sort of overlay, that will allow you to reload your icons, and each time choose which folder (a,b,c,d) to choose from, so you can work on multiple themes at once (if you really need to).

SiENcE wrote:You should name it DingooThemeEmu not DingooEmu. Because it's not an real Dingoo Emulator, it's only an Theme Emulator for Theme development.

Otherwise their is a name conflict and people might wonder why this Emulator is'nt emulating the whole Dingoo OS.

True, I did think about this, and:

1) Could just add in all the menus, such as the Music hall, so you can actually do things with it (only issue would be the Apps and Emulators, and Radio)
2) I really like the name xD
3) Change it to DTEMU (DingooThemeEMU, which probably makes more sence anyways)

Any suggestions?

Just wanting to know, has anyone found any bugs while using it?
Wiredbomb0

Postby flaviobello on Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:58 am

you cold make the battery icon change when you click on then, this will help to test all the battery icons
and make no pixels space between big icons, just as on dingoo
very usefull tool man
ImageImage
flaviobello

Postby SiENcE on Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:10 am

>>DTEMU (DingooThemeEMU)

I think this is a good name and says all about it.
SiENcE

Postby Wiredbomb0 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:14 pm

SiENcE wrote:>>DTEMU (DingooThemeEMU)

I think this is a good name and says all about it.

Yeah, I will change it when I make an update. I'm hoping that I can get an overlay done by the end of today, but no promises. I'm just about to head off and get my Learner's Permit lol.
Wiredbomb0

Postby Bob on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:13 am

Learner's Permit!? Good grief, I'm assuming your 15? You're a very smart kid, keep up the awesome work your doing!
Bob

Postby Wiredbomb0 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:08 am

16, I'm not really that smart. Yeah, I'll add changing of the icon when you click it (and maybe randomly?) so yeah, give me a while. I'm going away for a week tomorrow, so I won't be able to make any updates. But as it is, you should be able to test pretty much everything important.
Wiredbomb0

Postby Bob on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:35 am

Sweet, thanks for the update.
Bob

PreviousNext

Return to Firmware/Themes/Hacks