Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

[EMULATOR] Colecovision emulator for Dingoo

Only for posting new releases of Dingoo OS based software.

Moderator: Moderators

[EMULATOR] Colecovision emulator for Dingoo

Postby alekmaul on Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:52 am

Hi, little post to say that now, here is a Coleco emulator for Dingoo. You don't need Linux to use it, it's a native Dingoo SIM file.
Put ColecOO.SIM in your GAME directory. Put your .COL games where you want.
Use "Interesting game" from Dingoo menu and choose your .COL file, the emu will launch with the game ;)
Again, i used s2d sdk to make this emulator because i can't do some nice sound without it.

You can see my webpage about it here : ColeCOO For Dingoo. Also, the website is in French 8-)

Dowload here : ColeCOO
alekmaul

Re: Colecovision emulator for Dingoo

Postby Anemos on Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:36 am

Yep! is working good ;) i can play my love carnival game :)
good work,thank you.
Anemos

Postby SiENcE on Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:23 pm

really nice. but what about an fully working snesx emu? esp. for playing star ocean or special chip titles?
SiENcE

Postby alekmaul on Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:54 pm

Well, my next goal is to have a pc engine emulator available but i notice your request SiENcE ;)
alekmaul

Postby DjoeN on Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:11 pm

Awesome \0/

I'll go for the PC-Engine Emu ;), but would settle fine for a fully working snes9x emu :)
Thanks alot alekmaul! you made my day with this Coleco Emu for Dingoo \0/
Father, The Sleeper Has Awaken!
He, Who Controls The Spice, Controls The Universe!
DjoeN

Postby Verruckt on Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:31 pm

Pc Engine Emu!! This will be awesome!

Thanks for this coleco emu, its really good have all this classics in a pocket. (But Beamrider, my favourite game don´t works well...XD). Keep the good work alekmaul, and thanx again.
Verruckt

Postby robbanl on Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:35 pm

Thanks for your excellent work.

Just a little request, could you add load/save state to your menus in Rick D, Colecovision and future projects? It would be really usefull.
robbanl

Postby aceyrandom on Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:02 pm

Thank you so much for your work on this - love my Colecovision! Seems like the sound may run a bit slow and is lower in pitch than it should be - any chance of a fix for this? Seemed most noticeable when playing Montezuma's Revenge when you pick up a key or other item. Thanks again - really appreciate your work.
aceyrandom

Postby mr_beetty on Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:09 pm

too cool, thanks!! i will be putting this on my dingoo when i get home from work. i'm also excited to hear that you're working on a pc engine emulator :D
mr_beetty

Postby Yongary on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:29 pm

A PC Engine emulator for the native firmware? That's the best news I've heard all day. The PC Engine has more of my favorite games than any other system: Parasol Stars, JJ & Jeff, Blazing Lazers, Bomberman '94, etc.

Also, good job with the Colecovision emulator. Once I get off work, I'll have to try it out. It's always great to see people developing for the default firmware--it seems like so much focus is on Dingux that the original firmware gets forgotten. Anyway, great job, and I'm looking forward to your future efforts.
Yongary

Next

Return to Dingoo OS Releases