Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Chinavasion CVFH-N03-4G and Dingoo the same thing?

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Chinavasion CVFH-N03-4G and Dingoo the same thing?

Postby iliyan on Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:28 pm

schanall wrote:Hi!

I hope this is not a stupid question. I have seen you own an adapter. I have already one for my eee PC and my MP3 - Player. I think they fit. Can I use them, or is there a problem about 220V that I use in germany?

Thank you :)

The specification of my Dingoo adapter has these values written on it: 100-240V 50/60Hz
The standard here in Bulgaria is 220V 50Hz so It's ok for me and it's ok for you in Germany too :)
The american standard is 110V as I can say and the same adapter can be used there too if you travel.

Your question should be about the output values of the adapter and I mean the adapter outputs voltage and current like a regular USB port which are 5V / 700mA(these values are written on my Dingoo adapter too).

So in short: you can use the Dingoo adapter in Germany and plug it into your 220V socket :)
Be careful when you want to use adapters different from the original one because other adapters can output more than 5V 700mA which can overheat or brake the device. :geek:
iliyan

Postby schanall on Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:13 pm

Thank you very much for your answer!

I hope my Dingoo is comming this week.
schanall

Postby john square on Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:42 pm

Hello all,

The Dingoo/chinavasion thing puzzled me, as I ordered from Chinavasion following the Engadget post.

I received a Dingoo, branded on the unit and on the box.

It came out of the packet charged, booted into english and all has been well ever since. FWIW it seems you get a Dingoo no matter where/when you buy.
john square

Postby iliyan on Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:05 pm

john square wrote:Hello all,

The Dingoo/chinavasion thing puzzled me, as I ordered from Chinavasion following the Engadget post.

I received a Dingoo, branded on the unit and on the box.

It came out of the packet charged, booted into english and all has been well ever since. FWIW it seems you get a Dingoo no matter where/when you buy.

Hello!
So we both ordered through the Engadget link :)
I am glad you confirm that Chinavasion sells 100% Dingoo without hiding the brand anywhere except on their site.
You can start(If you haven't yet) downloading stuff from all the links provided on this and other forums because this stuff is for Dingoo and we have Dingoo :P
iliyan

Previous

Return to A320 hardware