Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Chinavasion CVFH-N03-4G and Dingoo the same thing?

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Chinavasion CVFH-N03-4G and Dingoo the same thing?

Postby gadgetmiser on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:43 pm

I think that's 30k units a month, not a week (though I'm sure they'll get there, at this rate).
gadgetmiser

Postby Dingoosofia on Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:35 am

gibberoids wrote:wait, so what exactly? the chinavision thing for sale on other websites is a dirty clone of the dingoo?

i thought the dingoo a320 was actually made by gemei, and dingoo bought the rights to use and rebrand it with their own name... isnt is possible that chinavision simply did the same thing? therefore both devices are identical hardware-wise but will be branded differently on the back and perhaps have a slightly different firmware?

Hello firends,

Dingoo A320 is originally made by Dingoo not by Gemei, it is not rebrand or sth. Gemei is just one facotry of Dingoo, not other relations. About Chinavasion, it is just a wholesaler of eletronics, that is to say it is just a small customer of Dingoo. They just take our A320 then rename on their website then sell, just like this. If you looking carefully at the pictures showing on their web, you will find that they never show a picture of A320's backside. That due to all A320's back side are marked by Dingoo. So, friend, pls don't doubt about the A320's original manufacturer anymore !

Tks again for your concern and support on our Dingoo A320.

Sofia
Dingoosofia
Company rep.

Postby Bingo83 on Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:08 pm

Thanks for the clarification Sofia.
Bingo83

Postby iliyan on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:09 pm

Hello, friends!
I am happy to tell you I've received my Dingoo (yes Dingoo) today and I am already playing with it. I even managed to crash it and use of the reset button was needed. I used the overclocking app too and seems ok. I can confirm my Chinavasion device is let's say it that way: 100% Dingoo compatible. Dingoo is written all over the device/package/manual so it's just the title of Chinavasion's page that says their 'subtitle' instead of Dingoo.
I am going to play for a while and will post later this week how it is.
I am very satisfied with my order from Chinavasion so there is no problem for me anymore - there is no problem for you who don't have it: you can buy it from Chinavasion like I do and you will not be disappointed!
:D
iliyan

Postby Bingo83 on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:21 pm

Good to know m8. Have fun with it. If you need any help let us know ;)
Bingo83

Postby Dingoosofia on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:50 am

Bingo83 wrote:Thanks for the clarification Sofia.

Hello,

You are welcome. It is my honor to help you understand our A320 better. Also, thank you for all friends' trust and support again.

Sofia
Dingoosofia
Company rep.

Postby Marie on Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:27 am

iliyan wrote:Hello, friends!
I am happy to tell you I've received my Dingoo (yes Dingoo) today and I am already playing with it. I even managed to crash it and use of the reset button was needed. I used the overclocking app too and seems ok. I can confirm my Chinavasion device is let's say it that way: 100% Dingoo compatible. Dingoo is written all over the device/package/manual so it's just the title of Chinavasion's page that says their 'subtitle' instead of Dingoo.
I am very satisfied with my order from Chinavasion so there is no problem for me anymore - there is no problem for you who don't have it: you can buy it from Chinavasion like I do and you will not be disappointed!

Hello!

You recieved your Dingoo A320 from Chinavasion, right? Which language was setting up when you first put ON the thing?

Thanks
Marie

Postby JeKel on Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:01 am

In case anyone is interested, when I got mine 3 weeks ago, it was brand new factory sealed and it was defaulted to English and came in the smaller black box with white writing printed on it. The packing material was plastic (blister pack) forms and not the styrofoam forms.
-JeKel
JeKel

Postby iliyan on Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:58 am

Marie wrote:
iliyan wrote:Hello, friends!

Hello!

You recieved your Dingoo A320 from Chinavasion, right? Which language was setting up when you first put ON the thing?

Thanks

Hi!
Sorry for the little late reply.
Yes, I received it from Chinavasion with the english language set. There were chinese+english manuals in the box contents too as well as two pdf files of the manuals also in chinese+english on the device's internal memory. I remember I've read somewhere here or on the other Dingoo related sites the combination of keys like: 9 times left + A + 5 times down etc. of the D-pad - to set the device in english if you receive it in chinese. I could not find the link at the moment though.
I've registered in Chinavasion and set in my account that I use European socket for adapters and they've sent me a little black converter(like this one) that I use with the American socket of the little white Dingoo AC adapter to connect it to my socket :) Btw, I don't know if this European socket was in the original package from Dingoo manufacturer so I give the credit to Chinavasion :P
Last edited by iliyan on Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iliyan

Postby schanall on Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:59 pm

Hi!

I hope this is not a stupid question. I have seen you own an adapter. I have already one for my eee PC and my MP3 - Player. I think they fit. Can I use them, or is there a problem about 220V that I use in germany?

Thank you :)
schanall

PreviousNext

Return to A320 hardware