Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

What is ? A320 firmware upgrade A320 V1.1

Firmwares, themes and software hacks go here

Moderator: Moderators

Re: What is ? A320 firmware upgrade A320 V1.1

Postby schanall on Sat May 16, 2009 4:50 pm

This ist the translation of the readme.txt

A320 firmware upgrade steps:
1. Connected to the computer's USB line, the A320-extracting machine A320.HXF the root directory (can be overwritten A320.HXF old files)
2. Election security from the USB device, disconnect the USB line.
3. Shutdown.
4.十字键Hold down the down button, and then boot.
5. (If you have just copyed into the A320.HXF version than the updated version of the machine) machine will automatically begin the upgrade.
6. After the upgrade to the A320 can loom "Settings" directory in the "About This Mac" to view the corresponding firmware version.

This firmware version shows as V1.1, the language functions in an increase of Japanese, Korean, Russian in three languages, upgraded A320
Built-in language is Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, Russian, six, to facilitate the use of players around the world.

Small fruit Digital: http://www.dingoo888.com

I think they just added more languages. That's it :(
schanall

Postby Bingo83 on Sat May 16, 2009 6:26 pm

schanall wrote:
I think they just added more languages. That's it :(

Yeah I think its just new languages as well, not seen anything different, and Y/B does not seem to be fixed.
Bingo83

Postby so9 on Sun May 17, 2009 6:31 pm

hi,

only the languagefiles are changed. the emulationors remained the same. there are some modifications inside the firmwarefile but they seem only to affect the language-selection and the crc/version info.
btw the hxf-tool works also with this version
hxf-tool-beta-t291.html

bye

so9
so9

Postby Wiredbomb0 on Mon May 18, 2009 8:20 am

This is good guys. It shows that they arn't just producing it, that they are stilling having some support for it. I see this as a great relief!
Wiredbomb0

Postby Kkrush on Mon May 18, 2009 8:34 am

So cyrillic (russian) filenames and mp3 tags are officially supported now... but ONLY if you set the system language to Russian, otherwise it will display "?????? ???" or some chinese symbols again. Needless to say, their russian interface translation is awkward. Really makes me cry. Though in some cases it's better than the Engrish - for example, we have "Классические игры" - "Classic Games" instead of "Interesting games" :mrgreen:

I think the only way to handle this before we get Linux will be adding the possibility to edit Russian interface text with HXF tool... hope it's not too difficult for that tool's author to add this feature ;) thanks in advance.
Kkrush

Previous

Return to Firmware/Themes/Hacks