Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Vista SP2

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

Vista SP2

Postby jasha on Thu May 28, 2009 11:01 pm

SP2 has killed the USB driver/connection for the dingoo. No matter what I do it wont recognise it any more. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it, and even pointed device manager at the correct driver but it just says that it's already using that driver.

I do have an XP machine, but this is a major PITA as I will have to move stuff between machines whenever I want to copy stuff onto it.... :?

**edit**

Definitely an SP2 bug/driver issue - I have gone back to SP1 and hey presto, the dingoo drives pop straight up....
jasha

Re: Vista SP2

Postby Link on Fri May 29, 2009 1:40 am

*cough*Vista Sucks*cough*
Link

Postby Wiredbomb0 on Fri May 29, 2009 5:17 am

Link wrote:*cough*Vista Sucks*cough*
Wiredbomb0

Postby jasha on Fri May 29, 2009 10:37 am

Vista isnt really that bad, I find it very useable most of the time, it's never actually crashed, and runs pretty fast if you turn off all the junk processes. It just amazes me that MS can manage to kill USB support in such a way - it actually wouldnt find one of my thumb drives after the update as well. Fortunately the rollback process worked properly.
jasha

Postby snezzle on Fri May 29, 2009 4:04 pm

sp2 is buggy as hell, ha try gaming with that crap, you will have so many bsods.
a320 and x760+ download database, fast downloads

http://x760.uuuq.com/uploader/
snezzle

Postby welshmouse on Fri May 29, 2009 10:58 pm

jasha wrote:Vista isnt really that bad, I find it very useable most of the time, it's never actually crashed, and runs pretty fast if you turn off all the junk processes. It just amazes me that MS can manage to kill USB support in such a way - it actually wouldnt find one of my thumb drives after the update as well. Fortunately the rollback process worked properly.

the fact the its worse than its predecessor in most areas is bad enough, it doesnt matter if it 'works', it should work well.

but to avoid turning this into a vista flame war, and to stay on topic:

have you tried re-installing the USB driver that comes with the 1.03TD firmware?
welshmouse

Return to A320 hardware