Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Screen problems

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

Screen problems

Postby MadVillain on Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:21 am

Hello, I just got my dingoo less then a week ago, and I think the screen is already busted. I kept hearing everyone talk about how 'durable' the dingoo was in just about every review I've seen, so I didn't think there would be any problem taking it for a ride in my pocket. I mean that's what I got it for, long car rides and such...Well I took the dingoo out when when we reached our destination, and turned it on to show it to a friend, and a corner of the screen was completely whited out, with white vertical lines, and a few colored ones running down the screen along the area with the white out corner. It looks fine when the unit is off, but as soon as I turn it on that corner goes all white and the lines pop up. I'm guessing its the lcd screen? I didn't think a car ride in an otherwise empty pocket would bust the screen, my old psp, ds, hell even every generation of gameboy has survived numerous pocket jounreys (something about that doesn't sound right) Is there anything I can do to fix this? I haven't even owned the dingoo a week, it would be a shame if it was already busted. I was enjoying it so much.
MadVillain

Re: Screen problems

Postby Reo on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:56 am

Reo

Postby MadVillain on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:14 pm

*sigh* Effing lovely....Is there any way to replace the screen? That thread there doesn't seem to have much in the way of actual info..wish I'd seen it before though...What a bummer. I was so happy with this neat little machine.
MadVillain

Postby Link on Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:00 pm

Have you tried returning it to the place you got it?

Worth a try!

Peace

Link
Link

Return to A320 hardware