Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Saving game issues

The official software and games as released by Dingoo

Moderator: Moderators

Saving game issues

Postby Wiredbomb0 on Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:49 pm

Just wanting to know if I'm the only one that's had an issue saving in some games (okay, it's just Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team). When I save, it says "Save failed" and continues like nothing happened. I'm guessing it's because the Dingoo hasn't got a battery so it can't keep time functions and such. Any ideas?

Also, does anyone know why, on some games, that when I load state, it just hangs on the loaded preview? It happens on a couple of games where I load it, it loads, and I can't do anything. I can do select+start but nothing else. Also, is saving in a save state in one game, and saving it in the same save state of another game, would that overwrite the previous save game or keep each separate?
Wiredbomb0

Re: Saving game issues

Postby kamiyay on Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:00 pm

I don't really know, but I can tell you that all of my GBA games are not letting me use SAV files. It kind of sucks because they were and then suddenly they weren't. Now I have to start FF6 over again!
kamiyay

Postby Wiredbomb0 on Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:21 pm

If that happens, why don't you try upgrading your firmware (that's if you haven't). Hopefully that would make a difference.
Wiredbomb0

Postby grz3siek on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:15 pm

Saving in-game in gba emulator overwrites your save from Select+Start menu. Some time ago I corrupted my save that way.

Every game has it's own save states, so you can save on slot 0 in as many games as you want.
grz3siek

Postby darfgarf on Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:38 pm

can't get ingame saves working on any of the default emulators, but savestates are your friends :D
darfgarf

Return to Official software & games