Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Problems Compiling SDK

Any and all A320 homebrew topics

Moderator: Moderators

Problems Compiling SDK

Postby outkast on Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:11 am

Hey guys,

I have recently downloaded the Dingoo SDK but am having problems actually compiling the provided examples. As far as my knowledge everything was installed correctly and linked. I am using VC++ 2005 to view/compile code but am receiving multiple errors when building. They are usually syntax or missing identifiers which makes me think the linking is a bit screwy. Looking through multiple sites including the translated version of the SDK forum still provide little help. Im just curious to see if anybody has been able to compile anything using it.

If you are interested you can download the SDK here (quick registration required)
http://translate.google.com/translate?p ... ry_state0=

**********Problem solved***********
seemed when i ran the code through on another computer with VC++ 2003 everything worked out nicely. Now its just the matter of understanding things with no english help..
outkast

Re: Problems Compiling SDK

Postby Wiredbomb0 on Sun May 10, 2009 8:22 am

I'm glad that you got the SDK up and running. I know what a trouble it can be.

As for not knowing what's going on, you should read the help files (or set of webpages). They don't explain stuff easily, but you can understand about 80% of it. From there, you can work things out.
Wiredbomb0

Return to Homebrew