Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

NO PC can see the Dingoo anymore

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

Re: NO PC can see the Dingoo anymore

Postby MeneerJansen on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:59 pm

You are very unfortunate that your WinXP computer does not recognize your Dingoo. It must be a hardware problem then. I take it that your Dingo used to connect just fine? Then it may be any of the following: the cable, your PC or the Dingoo. Have you dropped your Dingoo or something like that?

If you still have any warranty left I'd contact your retailer if I were you. Your Dingoo may be broke. I'm sorry... :(
MeneerJansen

Re: NO PC can see the Dingoo anymore

Postby frankbuse on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:15 pm

i just installed servicepack 2 on vista ad now my computer dont regognize my dingoo i just got it last week shite....

Maybe i can undo the service pack 2 installation or something

Frank
***SOLUTION***
I tried to replace the usbstor.sys file downloaded from http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4276 ... f6e8ebb871
in the windows/system32/drivers map but the coputer wont let met replace it acces denied

If you get this message download this program http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/ then install that and rightclick on USBSTORE.SYS and rename it to fro instance USBSTORE2.SYS then place the downloaded USBSTORE.SYS in the folder

Works for me on the first try
frankbuse

Previous

Return to A320 hardware