Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

No files showing in MicroSD

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

No files showing in MicroSD

Postby XMETALGEARX on Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:16 am

I got my Dingoo a week ago and I have been having this really irritating problem. Every time I have been putting the MicroSD in the Dingoo it can't see any of my media in it. I have tried to fix this problem for quite some time now that I even bought another MicroSD to see if the other one was defective but it still did the same thing. Both of the MicroSD's I have are Kingston and they both came with mini adapters. I have even tried to partion it in Puppy Linux with Gparted but it still won't work.

If anyone knows how to fix this problem please tell me.
XMETALGEARX

Re: No files showing in MicroSD

Postby jasha on Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:19 am

First thing I would try is a different adaptor. I have heard that some dont work very well. I have an Integral one which works a charm.
jasha

Re: No files showing in MicroSD

Postby snappycow on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:29 pm

I had the same problem. Checked the Inet, found other people with the same problem too. BluePenguin (of GMU fame) took his Dingoo apart, he found one of his miniSD socket pins bent.

I checked mine, and they weren't bent like his, so I was wondering why it wouldn't work. Tried an actual miniSD, didn't work. Tried a microSD with miniSD adapter, didn't work either.

Thankfully I got mine from a dealer, not an online shop, so he gave me an 1:1 exchange within the week. Not much you can do about it, except to check the SD slot pins and such. You can also look up the other threads about the same problem.

http://wejp.k.vu/dingoo-a320/broken-dingoo-sd-slot
mini-sd-not-working-t676.html
mini-sd-cards-t398.html
http://www.dingoo-digital.com/forums/te ... lease-help
snappycow

Return to A320 hardware