Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Mini sd not working?

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

Mini sd not working?

Postby Sombra on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:50 pm

I got an 8gb micro sd card and mini adapter yesterday but I can't get any files to show up on the dingoo. I have placed some music and video files into their respective folders as they are on the internal memory, but they do not appear in the file browser on the dingoo. I am formatting the card right now so hopefully that might work. Any other suggestions?
Sombra

Re: Mini sd not working?

Postby ralph wiggum on Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:48 am

I had the same problem with my 16gb micro sdhc card and it was the micro-to-mini adapter at fault. You should purchase another adapter and test to make sure.
ralph wiggum

Re: Mini sd not working?

Postby Sombra on Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:11 am

ralph wiggum wrote:I had the same problem with my 16gb micro sdhc card and it was the micro-to-mini adapter at fault. You should purchase another adapter and test to make sure.

This is what I am thinking too. I'll buy another and see what happens.
Sombra

Return to A320 hardware