Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

New stickies sections?

For remarks, suggestions and issues about/with the forum

Moderator: Moderators

New stickies sections?

Postby JeKel on Thu May 14, 2009 6:20 am

I have been noticing a lot of new users here on the board, which is AWESOME! However, many of the questions could be answered if we compile 2 new sections and have them very noticable from the main board index. 1 would be... questions for those considering getting a Dingoo, and the second would be, getting started with your new Dingoo. If anyone posted with these concerns outside that section, we could direct them over to that section and get rid of a lot of extra threads that all ask basically the same things. We could have links to other threads so newer users wouldn't have to dig through tons of old posts to find the info they need. Whadda ya say?
-JeKel
JeKel

Re: New stickies sections?

Postby Wiredbomb0 on Thu May 14, 2009 7:39 am

That's a good idea. I would admit, I do feel like we are answering the same questions over and over again. So, maybe a sticky section, just full of FAQ's (not a bad idea for the name :P) with everything from the size of the sd's to how to turn it on.
Wiredbomb0

Postby ZyonDurex on Thu May 14, 2009 11:10 am

Remember, when making love to your dingoo, turn it off to save battery life.
Hmmmm, I doubt this belongs to any serious section.
ZyonDurex

Postby Bingo83 on Thu May 14, 2009 4:53 pm

If anyone wants to go through the forums and compile a list of pages that you think are relevant and put in one post for the new members, with an appropriate title i have no problem sticking it and locking it for you.
Bingo83

Return to Forum suggestions