Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

[Request]NESEMU

Any and all A320 homebrew topics

Moderator: Moderators

Re: [Request]NESEMU

Postby romleinster on Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:16 pm

I've found a lot of compatibility issues in Nofrendo, many of the ROMs I've tried just won't load. Granted when I found this out I stopped trying out new roms, but but the only one's I've had great.. luck with are SMB3 and Castlevania 2. Something that can play a wider variety of games would be great
romleinster

Postby eule on Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:42 pm

Nofrendo has no sound at all for me :(
Anonymous said: is a fake.
Tobias said: it seems to run very slow ...so it could be real ...
Eläkeläiset - Humppa rules!
eule

Postby zear on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:53 pm

Yeah, I disabled sound in the release, because it was slowing down the emulation speed.
If anyone feels like checking what's wrong with sound, feel free to modify the code. It should be included in the release package.
zear

Postby Yongary on Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:39 pm

If anybody is going to port a NES emulator to Dingux, they should port one with Famicom Disc System (.fds) support, since the embedded emulator currently lacks that capability.
Yongary

Postby Kronus_Arm on Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:21 am

Well, looking for NES emulators to port? Your luck will be on Zophar's Domain archived are NES emulators as well as others that you might be able to find a decent emu with the source code available for download.

I recommend this and FakeNES

http://www.zophar.net/nes/fakenes.html
Kronus_Arm

Previous

Return to Homebrew