Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

music player problem

The official software and games as released by Dingoo

Moderator: Moderators

music player problem

Postby gosthrider on Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:10 am

Hi there!

I'm trying to use my dingoo as a music player, but I'm having some problems...
I did transfert all my music on a 8gig micro SD, but when I select the "play music" command, my dingoo freeze.
I can use the "artist" command to browse trought my music list and then select one to play.
Or I can make a search as well and then listen to music, but every time I use the "play" or "album" functions, it freeze.

Is there any issue with bad characters, folders organisation or title length?

Others questions: Can we make a playlist? how can I put some songs in the "favorite" functions?

Thanks in advance for answering
gosthrider

Re: music player problem

Postby Wiredbomb0 on Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:19 pm

That's wierd, and I haven't heard of anyone else having an issue like this.

As for the playlists, you can't as of yet, but once the Dingux Media Player (can't remember the name) is fully functioning, there will be playlists (I hope). As for favorites, just go to Browsers, navigate to the song(s) you want to add, and press A, then select Add to Favorites.
Wiredbomb0

Postby gosthrider on Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:19 pm

I finally found the problem:
As my music folder come from my Mac, I had some "._.DS_Store" and other "._" ghost files, hidden in the music folder.

I did remove all of them and everything is fine now!

Thanks Wiredbomb0 for the "favorites" advice.
gosthrider

Postby 321 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:10 pm

I found my Dingoo freezing when I tried to play songs with replaygain tags from Itunes. After removing those tags everything works fine.
Regards, Thomas.

Return to Official software & games