Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

MOST EASY WAY TO LOAD DINGUX, MAME AND SNES ON YOUR DINGOO

Firmwares, themes and software hacks go here

Moderator: Moderators

Re: MOST EASY WAY TO LOAD DINGUX, MAME AND SNES ON YOUR DINGOO

Postby CUPC4KES on Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:59 pm

i was going via the terminal: sudo nautilus path but no luck, so i tried extracting it a folder at a time, they all copied over fine apart from the VAR folder, so i just left that out and it seems to work fine. thanks for the help
CUPC4KES

Postby DDJ on Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:38 am

CUPC4KES is not your fault. The partition.tar.gz file is corrupted and the "var" directory can't be extracted correctly.
DDJ

Postby CUPC4KES on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:31 pm

thanks for the help everyone but just a couple more questions, i had noticed that when browsing the files within the ext3 partition that all the files and folders for duke nukem 3d seem to there, but i cant get it to play, is there anything im missing here? id love to play doom and duke nukem but im unaware how to do this. my other question is about mame, most the games ive tried get halfway through booting up but then the other half of the .bin files are unable to be found, is this just a compatibilty issue or am i doing something wrong? for example i used the simpsons, which was in 2 parts i think, set 1 and set 2, i put both in the roms folder, but i still get the same problem, any help would be brilliant.
CUPC4KES

Postby Hellsing1 on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:38 pm

You need to get the correct roms. Search for mame .37 roms, Mame4all psp or just Mame4all.

You may need to get them via a torrent as most sites have newer files.

If you have missing files then explore the rom files to see what's in them. I did this for Rainbow Islands and found a missing file in Jumping (a hack of Rainbow Islands) and simply added the missing bin file to the rainbow.zip file.
Hellsing1

Previous

Return to Firmware/Themes/Hacks