Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

More complete emu download page

For remarks, suggestions and issues about/with the forum

Moderator: Moderators

More complete emu download page

Postby bentodd2000 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:43 pm

One thing I would like to see is the page in the Emulation forum called "A320 emulator downloads" be updated when new emulators are found. Even ones that are below par such as the PCE emulator and I think someone just posted a version of neo pop. Plus I think it should also list the emu's for GBA that can be used on the dingoo. Thst way people don't have to search through hundreds of topics to find emulator downloads.

Thanks for your time.
bentodd2000

Re: More complete emu download page

Postby Bingo83 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:10 pm

Good idea, I will knock one up and sticky it in the morning.
Bingo83

Postby Chip on Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:29 am

Instead of a sticky which requires a mod to maintain, might I recommend a wiki? The A320 could use its own wiki in general, but something like an emulator links page which will (hopefully) be updated often would probably work best in wiki format.

There are plenty of free options. I've used BluWiki in the past and it is pretty straightforward and ad-free.

EDIT: Went ahead and started it for you: http://a320.bluwiki.com
Most of the pagers are blank, but you get the idea. Feel free to add to it, or I'll do it myself when I get around to it.
Everything you need to know about the Dingoo A320 - A320 Wiki
Everything you need to know about the Pandora - Pandora FAQ
Chip

Postby Wiredbomb0 on Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:17 am

Oh, cool. So your the person that set that up, eh? Nice work, Chip! It's a really good idea too.
Wiredbomb0

Return to Forum suggestions