Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

I can't play "Interesting games" anymore [semi solved]

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

Re: I can't play "Interesting games" anymore [semi solved]

Postby bouvrie on Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:27 pm

MeneerJansen wrote:Bouvrie: search the forum for Vista or Windows 7. Win Vista and up does not recognize the usb Dingoo device well.
Win7 does recognize my Usb Dingoo device, so that's not really the problem. Most Vista/Win7 incompatibilities I noticed around the forum and other sources refer to Windows Vista not recognizing the A320 at all, which is something I can't attest to.
bouvrie

Re: I can't play any of the "Interesting games" anymore!???

Postby Omega Gemo on Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:13 am

MeneerJansen wrote:But one thing is for sure: the Jukebox dbase and the "interesting games" (native emulators, that is) are connected somehow... Strange, but true.

I can confirm this. Listen to the Jukebox, then try to play an "Interesting Game". Causes the Dingoo to freeze everytime, requiring a forced reset.

I've been able to recreate this problem 100% of the time.
Minds are like parachutes. Just because you've lost yours doesn't mean you can borrow mine.
Omega Gemo

Re: I can't play any of the "Interesting games" anymore!???

Postby MeneerJansen on Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:32 pm

Omega Gemo wrote:
MeneerJansen wrote:But one thing is for sure: the Jukebox dbase and the "interesting games" are connected somehow.
I can confirm this. Listen to the Jukebox, then try to play an "Interesting Game". Causes the Dingoo to freeze everytime.

(Custom )Firmware update anyone? :mrgreen:
MeneerJansen

Postby Omega Gemo on Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:14 pm

Is there anything that the official firmware can do that the custom firmware can't yet? Cause I actually do use almost all the features of the Dingoo (record radio, view pictures, etc) and don't want to lose any funtionality from installing a custom.
Minds are like parachutes. Just because you've lost yours doesn't mean you can borrow mine.
Omega Gemo

Postby remax on Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:21 pm

There is a known problem with the radio in the custom firmware. When the custom firmware is installed, the frequency on screen doesn't match with the real frequency of the tuner.

Some people say that it might be fixed by saving the station list before installing the firmware then restore it but i havn't tried it and it means that you cannot update your list if you travel. I don't know if every one is affected by this bug.

Myself, i have put back the Firmware 1.11 because of this.
remax

Previous

Return to A320 hardware