Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

How to protect your Dingoo

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

How to protect your Dingoo

Postby gosthrider on Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:43 pm

Hi there!

Not sure where to post, but I think it concern the "Hardware" part of the Dingoo ;)
I tried to find a way to protect my Dingoo on the go, when it's in my bag or pocket for example. I decided to make my own protecting case for the Dingoo and the small parts (SD cards, reset button)

A couple of friends ask me to make some more for them, so I wonder if more people can be interested in a Dingoo specific case?

Here some pictures

As you can see, there is two pockets inside: One for a couple of SD's and one for a... Toothpick !!! XD It's bloody efficient as reset button!

I will put some on eBay if somebody is interested. Or you can ask me a for a specific version if you want!
gosthrider

Re: How to protect your Dingoo

Postby Donkeymaster on Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:51 pm

I'd buy one!
But what about the price, how much do you want?
Donkeymaster

Postby gosthrider on Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:50 am

Well, I put some on Ebay (make a "dingoo" search in worldwide you should find them)

If you want a specific version, the cost will depend of the materials ! But I want you to know that I'm not doing this for money. I just like to sewing things working with fabrics, leather, silk, etc, etc...

For an example, I'm actually working on a deluxe version: Leather with poplock buttons and chamois cloth for the inside part. The materials didn't cost me more than 8€ for one case, so you see it's not so expensive.

I'm putting my creations on eBay on auction, if it just pay me back the cost of materials, then it's ok for me!
gosthrider

Postby Wiredbomb0 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:35 am

Now that's one of the coolest cases I've seen people put their Dingoo in. How long did it take you to make that?
Wiredbomb0

Postby gosthrider on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:30 am

Well, now with training it take a little more than one hour to make one.
gosthrider

Postby gosthrider on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:33 pm

Ok, I'm trying to work on the "deluxe" version, Leather imitation and real chamois cloth inside. These materials are really nice, but also very difficult to work with :cry: It took me almost 3 try to do one looking good :oops:

Anyway I still have to improve it.

gosthrider

Postby Schmidt-Dudley on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:18 pm

Woooaah.
:shock:
I like this.
What would the shiping to germany cost?
PM me please. ;)

PS.: I have an Idea for an improvment.
You could make a smale hole at the top, so you can plug headfones in while the "case" is closed.
What do you think?

PPS.: I hope you could understand me. :mrgreen:
Schmidt-Dudley

Highscores: 2

Postby gosthrider on Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:28 pm

Hey, that's a good idea :idea:
I should work on it.

Actually I don't feel confident enought to sell the leather model right now, I have to train a little bit to make something really perfect.
I'll let you know when shipping will be ready.

If you look on ebay, I ask 3€ for international shipping. (Search for "dingoo" with worldwide location you will find my auctions for the jeans models)
gosthrider

Postby Schmidt-Dudley on Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:07 pm

gosthrider wrote:[...]
I'll let you know when shipping will be ready.

[...]

Thats a great service. :)
Schmidt-Dudley

Highscores: 2

Postby polossatik on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:44 am

While I'm not funned on "jeans" look, if you a considering making an black fabrick one that would be really nice.
Also little link to make it easier to sell your (quite nice) creations: http://myworld.ebay.com/lawarmotte/ - click the items for sale (shipped from France i see, Bonjour de Belgique!)

one suggestion: might consider using "buy it now" with like 10euro or so (whatever you feel right as price)
polossatik

Next

Return to A320 hardware