Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

How long til Dingux is easier?

Firmwares, themes and software hacks go here

Moderator: Moderators

Re: How long til Dingux is easier?

Postby Reo on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:05 pm

I can't wait until I can FTP the files to my Dingoo. I'm about to install the Ubuntu Windows installer because VirtualBox is having USB problems (and no, you probably couldn't help me with that), and DSL won't USB boot. But since nothing ever works out for me, I have to fuck around with ndiswrapper once I boot in to Ubuntu to install the Gparted package; and that's if I don't have problems mounting the Dingoo. So once I get all that accomplished, now I have to fuck around with the actual Dingux filesystem from Linux or one of those shitty Windows programs that corrupt your files when you transfer to an ext3 partition. FTP would make it so much easier. If only it got rid of all the people on dingoo-digital...
Reo

Postby Link on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:20 am

@ Reo
why don't you follow ZMans video?
Or are you running Vista?
Link

Postby Reo on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:46 am

Link wrote:@ Reo
why don't you follow ZMans video?
Or are you running Vista?

I did. Zman totally skipped the part where he mounts the USB device, so I fucked it up and quit.
Reo

Previous

Return to Firmware/Themes/Hacks