Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Dual Boot - I must be stupid ...

Any and all A320 homebrew topics

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Dual Boot - I must be stupid ...

Postby dingoo on Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:50 pm

HOORAY ... I am dancing around the room like a kid ... it is all setup and working, with snes and good old duke nukem!!!! But dont ask me how I did it lol

I tried the quad rootfs, but it gave me a ton of errors (probably my bad ... I used the same command as for the mips tar ... Quad, should I have done something different??) ... I then decided to give it one more time, printed the tutorial, killed the partitions and started again and it WORKED. Only did two things different 1) only made my ext3 partition 500mb not 1.8G and copeid the inittab file from the quad rootfs ...

But thanks to all .... bloody hell this is brilliant!!!

:D :D :D :D :D
dingoo

Postby quadomatic on Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:57 pm

I'm really glad it works for you! Make sure you give dmenu a shot. It makes the experience SO much better.
quadomatic

Postby pinata on Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:58 pm

Problem fixed. I was starting the Dingoo by pressing power while holding the B button instead of reseting the device while holding the B button. It's always the little things ... :oops:
pinata

Previous

Return to Homebrew