Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Dpad Hero!

Any and all A320 homebrew topics

Moderator: Moderators

Dpad Hero!

Postby JeKel on Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:54 am

Hadn't heard of this one until was searching on Youtube. Very much like Guitar hero but designed for play on the NES! Use A and B + Dpad to play. Actually very tough, but there's also an option to "listen" to the computer just play the songs. Someone spent somem time on this one! Already tested it out on the Dingoo and works great! Since it's a homebrew, download it for free here ----> http://www.dpadhero.com/Download.html
There's a donate link on there and I dropped some bucks cuz I love the game and someone spent some time on it!
-JeKel
Last edited by JeKel on Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
JeKel

Re: Dpad Hero!

Postby Wiredbomb0 on Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:58 am

Hey, I'm checking it out now. I'm currently on a school computer, so I can't see any of the movies, but the screenshots look pretty cool for a NES clone of guitar hero.
Wiredbomb0

Return to Homebrew