Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Dingoo Space Theme Pack

Firmwares, themes and software hacks go here

Moderator: Moderators

Dingoo Space Theme Pack

Postby Wiredbomb0 on Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:20 pm

Good evening guys, and man, I have I got something for you guys!

30 high-resolution, ultra scaled down to 320x240 so they fit perfectly with your Dingoo. Just add the pictures to your PICTURE folder, open the Dingoo's Browser, and navigate to the one you want to set as your background, and press A and select where you want it as the background. I was thinking of making a space theme, yes or no?

Download: here

Hopefully someone likes this!
Wiredbomb0

Re: Dingoo Space Theme Pack

Postby Bob on Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Hey, these look nice! This will come in handy for those not wanting a game theme or something.

Wait . . . you can set the background of the dingoo through the picture browser!? This opens up new possibilities for me if that is true . . .
Bob

Postby Wiredbomb0 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:43 am

lol, thanks.

Yeah, I thought that was the only way to change the background, instead of editing the wallpaper image in the resources folder.
Wiredbomb0

Postby Bob on Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:28 pm

Just tried today, that's really helpful! I've created two themes and in both parks are a few good wallpapers that didn't make the cut, only because I you thought you could only have 4 on the dingoo at a time. But now you can have all of them! Sweet.
Bob

Return to Firmware/Themes/Hacks