Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Dingoo Custom Firmware issue

Firmwares, themes and software hacks go here

Moderator: Moderators

Dingoo Custom Firmware issue

Postby Wiredbomb0 on Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:38 am

Just wondering what's going on. I installed the latest version of the custom firmware from TeamDingoo, and it's all running well. I've found some files I want to put onto it, but when I connect it to my computer (Windows XP), all it shows is the fancy 'battery charging' screen, and windows doesn't detect it as a device (as in, its not shown in My Computer). Any ideas?
Wiredbomb0

Re: Dingoo Custom Firmware issue

Postby Bob on Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:48 am

Maybe the drivers for the USB was lost in the process of upgrading? Maybe you could check in Device Manager and see if it recognizes there.

Just out of curiosity, why did you upgrade? Did you get anything that you didn't have before?
Bob

Re: Dingoo Custom Firmware issue

Postby Wiredbomb0 on Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:55 am

I had the V1.01 official firmware, and the custom one is better (from what I heard and read). So I installed it. It's heaps better, just this issue is odd.

Looked in the Device Manager, and there is nothing there, it's probably thinking it's not connected. Which is odd xD cause the device is charging.
Wiredbomb0

Return to Firmware/Themes/Hacks