Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

compiling php

Any and all A320 homebrew topics

Moderator: Moderators

compiling php

Postby ainu on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:34 am

Can anybody try to compile php5 ( --disable-libxml --disable-dom --disable-simplexml --disable-xml --disable-xmlreader --disable-xmlwriter --without-pear)?
Important to compile/configure --with-ncurses.
As a cli, it allows to add !#/usr/bin/php to scripts, and with ncurses allow to use terminal and keyboard.
It take a possibility to make usable scripts without toolchain.
Please, anybody, try to do it?
I do it, but I cant run on dingoo, because it say, what unexpected "(" (thaths usually happens, where we try to run on dingoo common PC (for normal big linux) binaries.)
I do next:
Code: Select all
--prefix=/opt/dingoo-uclibc-toolchain-05-28-09/ --host=mipsel-linux --target=mipsel-linux  --disable-libxml --disable-dom --disable-simplexml --disable-xml --disable-xmlreader --disable-xmlwriter --without-pear --enable-cgi --enable-cli  --with-ncurses=shared --disable-ipv6  --disable-mbregex   --without-pdo-sqlite
Dingoo Linux user & programmer from Russia
Sorry for my poor English
ainu

Re: compiling php

Postby YangLinXuan on Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:44 pm

I'm afraid I can't help you. I'm just curious - why do you want to run PHP on the A320?
YangLinXuan

Postby quadomatic on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:36 pm

Isn't it obvious?

Pocket server!
quadomatic

Postby iliyan on Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:35 pm

Maybe some php programs to be used in the console can be coded to run in Dingoo Linux.
iliyan

Postby ainu on Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:35 pm

quadomatic wrote:Isn't it obvious?

Pocket server!

Not apache - php)
PHP - interpreted language, we may write #!/bin/php, and use text files for programming. PHP with ncurses allow to use keypad, text effects, menus etc. For example, mc writed with ncurses. And all of them - without compiling.
Dingoo Linux user & programmer from Russia
Sorry for my poor English
ainu

Postby Wiredbomb0 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:47 am

Well, if we got php working, it would be useless as a server, because it's not connected to the internet or anything.
Wiredbomb0

Postby knk on Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:17 pm

wiredbomb0 didnt you read the rest of the post? this isnt for use as a server but rather to allow the dingoo to run php code.
knk

Postby Napalm on Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:42 pm

Lua would be nice..

Lua is a powerful, fast, lightweight, embeddable scripting language.

Lua combines simple procedural syntax with powerful data description constructs based on associative arrays and extensible semantics. Lua is dynamically typed, runs by interpreting bytecode for a register-based virtual machine, and has automatic memory management with incremental garbage collection, making it ideal for configuration, scripting, and rapid prototyping.

More here. (http://www.lua.org/about.html)
Napalm

Postby ezelkow1 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:58 pm

Lua is easy to do, I had that going on the last toolchain I made. PHP is also an option for building into the toolchain but I havent attempted it yet. I should be uploading a new one tonight that is just stripped down to libs and the basic dev stuff, then Ill start going back and trying to add lua, php, and java back into it.
ezelkow1

Postby Wiredbomb0 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:26 am

knk wrote:wiredbomb0 didnt you read the rest of the post? this isnt for use as a server but rather to allow the dingoo to run php code.

I said it would be useless as a server. I didn't say it would be useless to allow the dingoo to run php code.
Wiredbomb0

Return to Homebrew