Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Campus Radio

The official software and games as released by Dingoo

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Campus Radio

Postby schanall on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:10 pm

I'm now related to a crime as wikipedia says.

"Wer unbeabsichtigt einen nicht-öffentlichen Funkdienst empfängt, darf den Inhalt und die Tatsache des Empfangs anderen nicht mitteilen (§ 89 Telekommunikationsgesetz)."

If you inadvertently receive a non-public radio service, you are not allowed to communicate the content and the fact of receiving to other (§ 89 Telecommunications Act).

Uuups did not know that I'm not allowed to share this information. I know that it's not allowed to listen but to say that you can also? Stupid.
schanall

Re: Campus Radio

Postby codiak on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:19 pm

There are a lot of curious laws, not only in germany: http://neilwritestheblog.blogspot.com/2005/03/curious-state-laws-final-word.html

Oops, i´m going off-topic :roll:
codiak

Previous

Return to Official software & games