Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Calling all Programmers.

Any and all A320 homebrew topics

Moderator: Moderators

Calling all Programmers.

Postby AndreaMele on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:33 pm

Hey all,

I am a 3D/2D/Traditional Artist who is looking to work with any Team of people or Programmers who are or will be creating Applications or Video game’s for Hand Held Devices, such as:

Cell Phones, Nintendo DS, PSP, Wiz, Dingoo, Gamei, PVP, Ect.

You can check out some of my work on my website's Gallery or the Services page to see a list of what I can do for you.

http://www.AndreaMele.com

Thank you and please spread the word to any programmers you may know!!!!

Also mind you I work depending on the project, for example if your Project is a Free Game, I work for free, if you intend for chemercial use, I work for pay.
AndreaMele

Re: Calling all Programmers.

Postby siem on Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:11 pm

Indie games on dingoo would rock :)
siem

Postby AndreaMele on Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:44 pm

siem wrote:Indie games on dingoo would rock :)

ya man, think about the community involvement that could be achieved, and if the game was good enough it would promote more visitors to the Dingoo Scene!
AndreaMele

Postby Wiredbomb0 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:16 am

Hmmm, very interesting website. Maybe if I have an idea that I might need help with, I know who to call.
Wiredbomb0

Postby AndreaMele on Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:44 pm

Wiredbomb0 wrote:Hmmm, very interesting website. Maybe if I have an idea that I might need help with, I know who to call.

Any and all are welcomed too.
AndreaMele

Return to Homebrew