Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Yi-chi king fighter. Shooter game

Only for posting new releases of Dingoo OS based software.

Moderator: Moderators

Yi-chi king fighter. Shooter game

Postby bentodd2000 on Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:39 am

This nice playing shooter, “Yi-Chi King Fighter” is a native .app Dingoo shooter! I believe it was originally written for the Gemei 760, but it runs beautifully on the Dingoo.

The game reminds me of a late 90’s shoot em up. Nicely, you start with some pretty decent firepower, and then it gets better.

http://dingoo-scene.blogspot.com/2009/04/yi-chi-king-fighter-great-little-native.html
bentodd2000

Re: Yi-chi king fighter. Shooter game

Postby Bingo83 on Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:10 pm

I found that on my travel it round the net a few days ago and forgot to post :(

Its alright but not a patch on some of the shooters on NeoGeo and CPS2.
Bingo83

Re: Yi-chi king fighter. Shooter game

Postby bentodd2000 on Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:56 pm

Bingo83 wrote:I found that on my travel it round the net a few days ago and forgot to post :(

Its alright but not a patch on some of the shooters on NeoGeo and CPS2.

I bet. Shooters are ok buy really not my thing. I just saw it on dingoo-scene and thought I would post it in homebrew.
bentodd2000

Return to Dingoo OS Releases