Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

where is the CHINACHIP easteregg?

Firmwares, themes and software hacks go here

Moderator: Moderators

where is the CHINACHIP easteregg?

Postby Mikey 134 on Mon May 25, 2009 5:55 pm

I noticed in the a320.HXF with the HXF unpacked that theres a part that says 2008-2009 (c) CHINACHIP
but I dont see that written anywhere in any of the dingoo sub sections; even the hidden menu in the about section
doesnt show 2008-2009 (c) CHINACHIP so is there some other easter egg somewhere with the 2008-2009 (c) CHINACHIP or is it in some other section of the dingoo?
Mikey 134

Re: where is the CHINACHIP easteregg?

Postby ikgrubb on Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:05 am

hahaha....When I first plugged my Dingoo into my computer (running XP Pro), the pop up bubble on the bottom right of the screen by the clock came up saying "Chinachip USB" and then a model number for a few seconds. After the plug and play software was installed, however, it stopped popping up.

I don't understand the easteregg though...What is the significance?
ikgrubb

Re: where is the CHINACHIP easteregg?

Postby welshmouse on Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:11 am

chinachip PMP is the USB identifier, it will come up when you hook it up, before windows assigns a generic mass storage device driver to it. im pretty sure dingoo wouldnt bother with easter eggs, lol.
welshmouse

Return to Firmware/Themes/Hacks