Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

What will we do when the battery dies?

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

What will we do when the battery dies?

Postby zugu on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:47 pm

First of all, I have to ask: why did the manufacturer choose an internal, non-removable battery? I don't see how they can squeeze money out of the manufacturing process, since designing a removable battery is, I believe, just a problem of case molding. A removable battery can also be sold as an accessory, creating more revenue.

And one day the battery on my shiny new Dingoo will fail. Will I have to buy a new Dingoo just to replace the dead battery?
zugu

Re: What will we do when the battery dies?

Postby kamiyay on Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:09 am

Get a new battery, re-solder the wires (you don't have to touch the main board if I remember correctly.
kamiyay

Postby capt_bugaloo on Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:46 am

Rechargable batteries typically take about a 1000 recharges. If you recharge it every day for a year, it should last you three years... by which point you will own a Dingoo A2000 or some-such!
capt_bugaloo

Postby Haas on Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:12 pm

Batteries are the last thing I worrie about breeaking... screen will crack waaaaaaay faster.
Haas

Postby Harteex on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:34 pm

I don't think the dingoo is that fragile in general (can't say I'm too careful with it), but it does seem like it has problems when it gets bent.
Harteex

Return to A320 hardware