Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

What language do a320 programs need to be written in?

Any and all A320 homebrew topics

Moderator: Moderators

What language do a320 programs need to be written in?

Postby bentodd2000 on Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:09 pm

I have a little experience with BASIC and C. I have been thinking about trying a little coding but am not sure what language to use. It seems most peopleprogram in C++. If anyone knows and could help that would be great.
bentodd2000

Re: What language do a320 programs need to be written in?

Postby Hellsing1 on Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:49 pm

C++ is the language I have seen in the example code on various sites.

Someone put a tutorial on Youtube on getting the SDK working and it included Visual C++.
Hellsing1

Postby Firefox on Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:13 pm

You can certainly program in plain C using the standard SDK with a few lines of C++ to interface with Dingoo's S2D library (to get the state of the buttons, the address of the framebuffer, play sounds, etc).
Firefox

Postby bentodd2000 on Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:17 pm

Firefox wrote:You can certainly program in plain C using the standard SDK with a few lines of C++ to interface with Dingoo's S2D library (to get the state of the buttons, the address of the framebuffer, play sounds, etc).

That might work. I know a little C but have never used C++.
bentodd2000

Return to Homebrew