Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

updating jukebox problem

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

updating jukebox problem

Postby hedgehog88 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:45 am

Hi there,
I wonder if somebody had the same issue and eventually solved it : when updating the jukebox, and it automatically happens for mine each time I unplug the dingoooo from the usb, the little beast freezes and I have to reset it. It seems there are too many ".wav"s on the miniSD card from the linux games but well, not that many...

Any idea?
hedgehog88

Re: updating jukebox problem

Postby rollo on Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:05 am

I got a same problem.

Dingoo's automatic update, It's annoying.

This can help you.

Don't transfer file to sd card on dingoo.
Use sd card reader. Transfer file. Eject usb. Insert sd card to dingoo.

There are so many 'wav' file in Local 0.XX.zip cause freezing.
rollo

Postby CirothUngol on Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:37 pm

Oh, is that what it's doing?! I've always wondered just what it was updating. I'm using toddler's local -0.22 on my miniSD, but it doesn't hang up... just takes a few seconds before it comes back to the firmware menu. I'm using a Class 6 card and don't have any extra music anywhere, just games and roms. Maybe one of those helps mine not to lock-up?
Odie, Odie, cha cha cha
Odie, Odie, cha cha cha
CirothUngol

Postby hedgehog88 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:56 pm

well, it's weird; just removed "Mr Drillux" and it's big waves and it seems to work : a wav in it causing problem? Though you can play Mr Drillux, can't you?
hedgehog88

Postby hedgehog88 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:58 pm

it's still annoying though to have so many wav's in the playlist... No way to delete them and still have them on the MiniSD?
hedgehog88

Return to A320 hardware