Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

UK reseller of Dingoo A320

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

UK reseller of Dingoo A320

Postby Bingo83 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:14 pm

Looks like Craig and the boys over at GBAX have followed through on their word and started to stock the Dingoo for sale in the UK

Craig was instrumental in bringing the GP2, GP2X, Wiz and most recently has been involved in getting Pandora off the ground.

The price is slightly higher than what can be gotten from Deal Extreme but some people are happier dealing with a UK company.

Website HERE

Of more interest is part of the advertsing

We are working on getting MAME, Amiga and Atari working, together with setting up a developing scene for this device.
Bingo83

Re: UK reseller of Dingoo A320

Postby jurassicjim on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:36 pm

Glad to hear they are selling them in the UK and looking to keep the scene alive. Ordered mine from Deal Extreme, only £60, which is a significant £30 less than that seller. Think I would rather take my chances. Hoping I don't get stung by import tax...

j
jurassicjim

Postby arcadekidflo on Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:11 pm

How can you become an exclusive Dingoo reseller for a country ?
arcadekidflo

Postby jurassicjim on Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:47 pm

arcadekidflo wrote:How can you become an exclusive Dingoo reseller for a country ?

Get in touch with the company that makes them and make them an offer they can't refuse.

j
jurassicjim

Postby bolly on Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:44 pm

Bought mine from here

http://www.selectronicsonline.co.uk/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=104

£69
Arrived next day & Free delivery, in Black of course :)
bolly

Return to A320 hardware