Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

[Request] Super Mario War 1.8

Any and all A320 homebrew topics

Moderator: Moderators

[Request] Super Mario War 1.8

Postby Doom_master1122 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:53 pm

Some may be familiar with Super mario war. Well, I personally think it would be great on Dingux.
Its freeware. It has a source code. It can be played on Mac, Linux, PC, and Xbox, Psp, And I DO believe they made it for Wii homebrew also.

Here is the web site (Don't download from here, NEXT link)
http://smw.72dpiarmy.com/

Here is the Download link for the src and the actual compiled version.
http://forum.72dpiarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10241

Only reason why I say use the Forum link is because Super Mario War 1.8 is a beta, fully working, and has more features than 1.7, which is on the main site. Everyone would get more out of Super Mario War 1.8.

Well this is what I think would be good for dingux.
Doom_master1122

Re: [Request] Super Mario War 1.8

Postby QBert on Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:13 pm

Super Mario War is great fun, but multiplayer would be impossible on the Dingoo. Playing against bots isn't near as much fun as stomping your buddies. It'd still be nice to see on Dingoo though.
QBert

Postby Doom_master1122 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:42 pm

QBert wrote:Super Mario War is great fun, but multiplayer would be impossible on the Dingoo. Playing against bots isn't near as much fun as stomping your buddies. It'd still be nice to see on Dingoo though.

Yes, however with the new "World" mode in there. It'll add some fun to playing with bots. And the Boss Mode challenges (Hidden, has to be unlocked). Along with the Tour Mode.
Not to mention Adding user created Worlds and Maps would be awesome.
Doom_master1122

Postby Doom_master1122 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:16 am

Anyone up for taking this task on?
Doom_master1122

Postby yoannd26 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:52 pm

Hi,

I have ported the Gp2x Wiz version but is not playable very too slow, impossible to play :(

++
yoannd26

Return to Homebrew