Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Sucky (seriously) Space Invaders

Only for posting new releases of Dingoo OS based software.

Moderator: Moderators

Sucky (seriously) Space Invaders

Postby diab on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:56 pm

Hello,
I did some coding and this time I'm gonna release my unfinished work (executable+sources) instead of letting it rot away on my HD. I used Harteex's toolchain and his astrolander sources as a basis, so it compiles the same way as described in guide-how-to-compile-apps-for-dingoo-native-os-without-sdk-t814.html.
Maybe someone feels like finishing it or optimizing it in some way, it's a bit buggy and missing a lot... I also think it could run faster :/
If you just wanna check it out without compiling it, put the target.app on your dingoo and execute.
Attachments
Sucky_Space_Invaders.rar
(257.8 KiB) Downloaded 47 times
diab

Re: Sucky (seriously) Space Invaders

Postby Harteex on Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:39 pm

Correction: It's flatmush toolchain and astrolander is his game. I just posted the tutorial on how to compile it.

I just tried it, I like what you did with the background :)
If you decide to continue work on it, you could for example increase the speed of the shots by moving them more pixels at a time.
Harteex

Postby Haas on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:41 pm

No matter how sucky it is it is always better then no release at all :)
And it still goes in the release forum ;)
Haas

Postby alekmaul on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:35 am

As said Harteex and Haas, let's continue to work for Dingoo OS Native. We need to improve Flasthmush toolchain (sound and sprites for example) and giving more and more homebrews for the community.
alekmaul

Postby Harteex on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:28 pm

alekmaul wrote:We need to improve Flasthmush toolchain (sound and sprites for example) and giving more and more homebrews for the community.

I believe there are a number of improvements to the functions especially in graphics.c in my sources. I also have a simple linked list. Apart from more functions such as sound, a little more documentation on the existing functions would be a good idea.... :P
Maybe I'll document it a little better and release something.
Harteex

Return to Dingoo OS Releases