Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

strange .wav files, unable to remove. respawn after firmware

The official software and games as released by Dingoo

Moderator: Moderators

strange .wav files, unable to remove. respawn after firmware

Postby pedrotheunderlord on Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:36 am

I cannot find the files in windows explorer and if I downgrade and then upgrade my firware they disappear until I change the language back to english the sounds will appear in my music folder. I can erase the folder in windows explorer but its always still there. they're INVISIBLE using the built in browser but I can find them under "ALL SONGS" ,"ARTIST" &"ALBUMS", the album is labeled in chinese and has the number 185 (the number of sounds) and by sounds I mean like alert sounds for a computer and other weird audio samples. I cannot get rid of them no matter what I do and this makes it virtually unuseable as a MP3 player.

I am using firmware version 1.1 andf have it set up for dual buut, I do not have this problem in dingux

Can anyone shed some light on this?
pedrotheunderlord

Re: strange .wav files, unable to remove. respawn after firmware

Postby DukeMagus on Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:46 am

looks like corrupted data... if it's an SD card u can just format it and start from scratch without losing much
DukeMagus

Postby pedrotheunderlord on Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:11 am

DukeMagus wrote:looks like corrupted data... if it's an SD card u can just format it and start from scratch without losing much

its the original firmware so it's in the onboard memory, can anyone else find these files using their browser?
pedrotheunderlord

Postby Billinmich on Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:57 am

this has been posted elsewhere.
When you unplug from usb some game audio files are added to the music folder.
a fix might be in the works. Just give it time
Billinmich

Return to Official software & games