Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Sopwith for Dinux

Only for posting new Dingux software releases.

Moderator: Moderators

Sopwith for Dinux

Postby mrLogan on Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:23 am

Sopwith for Dingux
==================

Note: First time players you have to press left on the dpad to launch upwards. You will get the hang of it.
Also Note: set your volume to Low , there is no in game volume control and its very very loud.

START = Start (press a couple of times)
SELECT = Quit

LEFT = Pull Up
RIGHT = Pull Down
DOWN = Flip
A = Fire
B = Bomb
Y = Go Home
L = Throttle Down
R = Throttle Up

p.s. If anyone can tell me how to adjust the volume of a single channel using just basic SDL audio (no SDL_mixer) if would be very grateful and might even build it into this game ;)
Attachments
sopwith.zip
(114.04 KiB) Downloaded 37 times
mrLogan

Re: Sopwith for Dinux

Postby spn-x on Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:46 pm

Cool Game , THX
spn-x

Postby darfgarf on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:43 pm

congratulations on getting it working, this was the first thing i attempted to compile (hence why i failed probably :D)
darfgarf

Postby mrLogan on Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:23 pm

darfgarf wrote:congratulations on getting it working, this was the first thing i attempted to compile (hence why i failed probably :D)

To build this one , this is what I did.

-built the linux version first to make sure it was working and too see what might need changing.
-used the ./configure options for the dingoo. the makefile that was produced didn't use the right compiler so I changed that line in the makefile.
-during compiling it gives various error messages about gtk but thats ok because the makefile actually tries to create an SDL version and a GTK+ version and the SDL one compiles ok.
mrLogan

Postby xzakox on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:13 pm

mrLogan wrote:p.s. If anyone can tell me how to adjust the volume of a single channel using just basic SDL audio (no SDL_mixer) if would be very grateful and might even build it into this game ;)

This is what I wrote for LGPT:
http://www.dingoowiki.com/index.php/Dev ... ipsNTricks
xzakox

Postby mrLogan on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:54 pm

xzakox wrote:
mrLogan wrote:p.s. If anyone can tell me how to adjust the volume of a single channel using just basic SDL audio (no SDL_mixer) if would be very grateful and might even build it into this game ;)

This is what I wrote for LGPT:
http://www.dingoowiki.com/index.php/Dev ... ipsNTricks

cool thx.
mrLogan

Postby darfgarf on Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:15 am

mrLogan wrote:-during compiling it gives various error messages about gtk but thats ok because the makefile actually tries to create an SDL version and a GTK+ version and the SDL one compiles ok.

so that's what it does, this bit had me wtf-ing for a good few hours

...should really get round to programming some more stuff...
darfgarf

Postby ezelkow1 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:46 pm

For stuff like that, if it has a configure you may want to run it with --help and see what configure options there are. Usually there would be an option to turn off things that require X and related stuff.
ezelkow1

Return to Dingux Releases