Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Select button a little "unstable"

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

Select button a little "unstable"

Postby Homerzinho on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:32 pm

Is it normal that the select button is a little "unstable", I mean, it doesn't get out of its place, but it moves a little to the sides.

And if I apply too many pressure on it, it looks like I'm pressing the down corner of the screen.

Can you guys understand what I mean?
Homerzinho

Re: Select button a little "unstable"

Postby QBert on Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:41 am

I've configured a couple of Dingoos for friends, and I did notice this effect on one of them. When the select button is pressed, pressure is applied to the corner of screen, causing the colors to warp slightly.

It's somewhat annoying, but it didn't appear to be applying enough pressure to the screen to actually damage it (at least in my case).
QBert

Postby Homerzinho on Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:25 am

Seems that this problem is most common in the black version.

Well, the pressure on the screen really doesn't seem to be enough to damage it.

And did you see any dingoo with the select button a little sloppy, I can't find a word do describe it.

The button can move a little inside it's hole, it's not totally locked as the start. But I think it's totally normal, just the select button in my unit is a little smaller so it doesn't fit perfect.
Homerzinho

Postby capt_bugaloo on Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:35 am

My black A320 also shows this green 'warping'.
To avoid it, I just avoid putting much pressure on the Select button.
capt_bugaloo

Postby QBert on Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:17 pm

Homerzinho wrote:And did you see any dingoo with the select button a little sloppy, I can't find a word do describe it.

I've not seen that. The select and start buttons are all firmly situated, with no wiggle or loose feeling. There's probably not much you can do about it.
QBert

Return to A320 hardware