Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Segfault in Waternet on Dingoo Linux[with vid]

Any and all A320 homebrew topics

Moderator: Moderators

Segfault in Waternet on Dingoo Linux[with vid]

Postby emusan on Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:27 pm

Whenever I run Waternet under Dingoo Linux I get a segfault about 1 second after going into the main menu. It doesn't matter if I skip the stuff at the beginning or not, its always 1 second after I first get to the menu. I have so far tried both rootfs's, and I have re-downloaded it to make sure nothing was corrupted(I got it off openhandhelds.org if that matters). It might be a sound issue, as it alwas stops at the same point in sound, but I don't really know for sure. I get no errors in the console as well.

Sorry I can't give you any more information right now, but if you help me I might be able to get some.

LINK to video(on vimeo, sorry about how long it is, I just wanted to show whole process so you could see if I did anything wrong)
emusan

Re: Segfault in Waternet on Dingoo Linux[with vid]

Postby Gadgetoid on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:20 pm

Are you erasing the previous rootfs before copying in another one? That caused weird problems for me.
Gadgetoid

Re: Segfault in Waternet on Dingoo Linux[with vid]

Postby emusan on Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:30 am

yes, however I had the same problem in both rootfs's, I thought changing to ezelkow1's might help(I first tried Booboo's, now I'm using ezelkow1's, as it has a bit more compatibility).
emusan

Return to Homebrew