Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Sega Master System

All A320 emulation related topics

Moderator: Moderators

Sega Master System

Postby Bingo83 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:40 pm

Lukepanic over at Dingoo-Digital has kindly posted this Sega Master System EMU and some roms.

Had a quick play through all the roms and apart from some minor gfx issues they played very well.

You can download it HERE

Extract the file and put it in the same place as your GBA roms

Once run you will be presented with a list of available games - to select a new one or play with the options just hit Select again.
Bingo83

Re: Sega Master System

Postby bentodd2000 on Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:24 pm

Thanks I will check it out
bentodd2000

Postby Yongary on Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:10 pm

Can anybody who has tried it tell us how it works?
Yongary

Postby Bingo83 on Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:16 pm

Its another GBA hack to get the SMS games running. All the ones included in the file play fine and at decent speed. There are a few graphic errors and some sound issues but its definately playable and works very well.
Bingo83

Postby bentodd2000 on Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:44 pm

Bingo83 wrote:Its another GBA hack to get the SMS games running. All the ones included in the file play fine and at decent speed. There are a few graphic errors and some sound issues but its definately playable and works very well.

Have you tried it with other games. I mean other then the ones included. Or did he build the rom with the only games that worked well?
bentodd2000

Postby nardich on Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:07 am

The recurrent problem of GBA hack is the screen resolution of GBA, which is under the sreen resolution of MasterSystem for instance... Leading to weird aliasing !
I'd personally better wait for a true MasterSystem emulator !
Anyway, it's really nice to see how GBA works well on Dingoo.
nardich

Postby Bingo83 on Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:10 pm

You can try it with any roms you want. I tried Wonderboy myself and it doesnt run half as well as the one that is linked

You can get all the files to try it for yourself from HERE
Bingo83

Return to Emulation