Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Release forum?

For remarks, suggestions and issues about/with the forum

Moderator: Moderators

Release forum?

Postby Haas on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:15 pm

Maybe a good idea to make a release forum only for releases, one for dingux releases and one for official system releases?

I also thought about a problems forum but that is probably not that necessary.
Haas

Re: Release forum?

Postby Dan on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:18 pm

If such a forum were made I think it should cover both Dingux and official OS releases rather than having separate forums for each, otherwise it would be kind of messy.
Dan

Postby capt_bugaloo on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:10 pm

Actually, I think it will be messy if the topics aren't separated. Quite often I see a posting for something new and interesting, only to be disappointed to find it is for Dingux only. I'd just as soon see the topics separated so I don't have to sift through the non-native postings.
capt_bugaloo

Postby Dan on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:25 pm

capt_bugaloo wrote:Actually, I think it will be messy if the topics aren't separated. Quite often I see a posting for something new and interesting, only to be disappointed to find it is for Dingux only. I'd just as soon see the topics separated so I don't have to sift through the non-native postings.

Perhaps requiring posters to tag their threads [Dingux] or [Dingoo OS] would help? I don't know, I just don't like the idea of two separate release forums.

Edit: In any case, I think any release forum should be a sub-forum of the Homebrew forum.
Dan

Postby Xap on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:41 pm

Done and done.

Take care,
Xap
Xap
Site Admin

Postby Haas on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:39 pm

Now we should starting moving stuff into the forum so there is a nice list of awesome software!
Should we mods move all the stuff in the forums?
I don't think leaving all the good stuff on the wrong place is a good idea.
I can't do it or I can't find where to do it :)
Haas

Postby Dan on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:54 pm

Go to the forum that you want to move topics from, then click Moderator Control Panel, then you can select the threads you want to move, and then choose 'move topics' or whatever in the drop down menu at the bottom. I am currently moving all of the Dingux releases into the sub-forum, perhaps you could do the official OS releases?
Dan

Postby snezzle on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:57 pm

Dan wrote:If such a forum were made I think it should cover both Dingux and official OS releases rather than having separate forums for each, otherwise it would be kind of messy.

well we could have a sub forum, that will neaten things up.
a320 and x760+ download database, fast downloads

http://x760.uuuq.com/uploader/
snezzle

Postby Dan on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:59 pm

snezzle wrote:
Dan wrote:If such a forum were made I think it should cover both Dingux and official OS releases rather than having separate forums for each, otherwise it would be kind of messy.

well we could have a sub forum, that will neaten things up.

They are already separate sub-forums in the Homebrew section. Should be fine the way it is now.
Dan

Postby Haas on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:05 am

I went treu the emu forum and the homebrew forum for releases.
Haas

Next

Return to Forum suggestions