Welcome
Welcome to a320

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Reccomended Cases/Storage for the Dingoo...

All topics/questions about A320 hardware

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Reccomended Cases/Storage for the Dingoo...

Postby MeneerJansen on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:27 pm

I saw this hard case Draxter Nintendo DS cartridge holder in a local store. It's only 5 Euro. I don't know how big it is. And I don't have my Dingoo yet. So: does anyone of you use this case for the Dingoo? If you use a sharp knife/scissors to cut out the rubber DS cart container inlay, it may fit the Dingoo, I thik... It looks very nice and it looks very sturdy.
Amazon link
MeneerJansen

Postby Haas on Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:25 pm

MeneerJansen wrote:I saw this hard case Draxter Nintendo DS cartridge holder in a local store. It's only 5 Euro. I don't know how big it is. And I don't have my Dingoo yet. So: does anyone of you use this case for the Dingoo? If you use a sharp knife/scissors to cut out the rubber DS cart container inlay, it may fit the Dingoo, I thik... It looks very nice and it looks very sturdy.
Amazon link

I tried some DS cases but there all like 10 mm to big on the side and wide, so best to test one at mediamarkt I didn't like it but maybe you don't care that it is bigger.
I didn't tried a 2,5 inch hd case so that could be a good option.(don't know which is better)
Haas

Postby MeneerJansen on Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:54 pm

I've got my Dingoo now. And above mentioned Draxter case is not wide enough for the Dingoo.
MeneerJansen

Postby gosthrider on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:16 pm

Hi there, I've put some Dingoo cases I created on eBay, the standard and armored versions. As usual you can ask me for a specific case.

Here is the Bruce Lee version :lol:

To buy one of them:
http://myworld.ebay.fr/lawarmotte
or just search "Dingoo case" on Ebay.

You can see some of my creations on this post:
how-to-protect-your-dingoo-t964.html
gosthrider

Postby Haas on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:37 pm

gosthrider wrote:Hi there, I've put some Dingoo cases I created on eBay, the standard and armored versions. As usual you can ask me for a specific case.

Here is the Bruce Lee version :lol:

To buy one of them:
http://myworld.ebay.fr/lawarmotte
or just search "Dingoo case" on Ebay.

You can see some of my creations on this post:
how-to-protect-your-dingoo-t964.html

Looks very much like the on I bought :)
nice work!
Haas

Previous

Return to A320 hardware